Secretary Job Description
Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, takes dictation, and otherwise relieves officials of clerical work and minor administrative and business detail.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage all incoming and outgoing correspondences to ensure all received by the intended addressee.
- Takes dictation in shorthand or by machine and transcribes notes on typewriter or computer, or transcribes from voice recordings.
- Composes and types routine correspondence.
- Organizes and maintains file system, and files correspondence and other records.
- Answers and screens manager's telephone calls, and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates manager's schedule and makes appointments.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations.
- Conducts research, and compiles and types statistical reports.
- Coordinates and arranges meetings, prepares agendas, reserves and prepares facilities, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Perform general clerical duties to include, but not limited to photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
- Translate documents whenever necessary.
- Orders and maintains supplies, and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- 4 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English & Arabic.
- Computer literate in Ms Word & Excel
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills
Job Details & Preferred Candidate
|Job Location : ||Riyadh
|Employment Status : ||Full or part time
|Gender : ||Female. Preference to Saudi Nationals